tunez:


6.14.2009

Eight x Six

8 Things I like a whole lot:

Pie. I was going to say just pumpkin pie, but then I decided not to discriminate.
Sleeping In. Or perhaps just sleeping in general. I've had the chance to sleep in the last 3 days because I didn't have to work at all. I like it even better when the weather is crappy.
Traveling. I love getting on a plane and going to explore a new place. I especially like going alone... it's amazing. I also really enjoy going to places that aren't new... to see friends and family.

Rain. Yeah, I love the rain. I only like the snow for a little while, and then I'm sick of it.
Candles.
Right now I am enjoying the relaxing fragrance of AVEDA's 'Shampure" candle.... it's the best smell in the universe.
Good song lyrics. "Words make you think a thought. Music makes you feel a feeling. A song makes you feel a thought." --E.Y. Harburg
Laughing.
I particularly love laughing until I can't breathe, especially at stupid things that only a few people understand.

The Beach. It's where I wish I was now, and where I won't be for a while. I love the sand between my toes, and the sun on my face. Cliche, I know.


8 Phrases I Say Often:

"She is trag." As in, 'tragic'. Most likely when referring to someone with unfortunate style, or poor hygiene.
"Suriously?" Pronounced like the name of TomKat's offspring.
"Yo." The usual way I answer the phone when my dad is calling.
"Is he/she kidding me?" A multi-purpose saying, most likely spoken when someone is wearing/doing/saying/acting/looking like anything I object to.
"I'm not going to answer that." Why answer the phone when you don't feel like it?
"What the fungool?" I like to swear in Italian.
"I don't have enough money." 'Nuff said.
"Are you on the phone?" I don't like interrupting people when they are on the phone... it's a pet peeve of mine, so I don't do it to other people if I can help it.

8 Things I want to do before I die:

Have a fairy-tale romance. Who doesn't want to live in a chick-flick... even for a moment?
Have a baby or two. My goal is to produce the first legitimate grandchildren in my family.
Go to Paris. Did you read the part about traveling?
Own the home of my dreams. Hellooooo, House Beautiful magazine!
Go skydiving. Always wanted to do this.
Make more money than I know what to do with. So I can build that dream home... and maybe I'll give some away.
Become the healthiest I can be. And look damn good while doing so.
Stay connected to my best of friends. Yeah, they are amazing.

8 Things I've learned from my past:

It's called a breakup because it's broken. Seriously... read the book if you don't believe me.
Even the most normal-seeming people can turn out to be crazies. It took me more than once to realize this.
Happiness is a journey, not a destination. So true, that I have this on my bedroom wall.
When the horse bucks you off, you have to get back in the saddle right away, or you'll never ride again. Literally, and figuratively.
Your roommates will never become your best friends. No matter how much you like each other at the time.
Once a cheater, always a cheater. You can take the boy out of the trash, but you can't take the trash out of the boy.
Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its strength.You just have to let it go.
Sometimes the best therapy is a pint of Ben and Jerry's and a good friend. I've used this one more than once, for sure.

8 Places I'd love to visit

Paris, France. The Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Shopping, Cafes.... what could be better?
Oahu, Hawaii. I'll go when Leah is home :)
Seattle, Washington. Herrrro, seester!
London, England. Hellooooo European exploration!
Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Hot Springs in the Winter are the BEST!
San Diego, California. I need the ocean!
New York, New York. I want to live in a Gossip Girl fantasy.
Boston, Massachusetts. I will see a Red Sox game next season.

8 Things I Currently Need or Want:

To lose weight. I just want to be healthy again, and stop fluctuating so much. I see pictures of myself sometimes and wonder what I've become.
More money. I don't think I need to explain this one, do I?
My own place again. Living with your parents when you're 24 isn't all it's cracked up to be.
A car. I've been without for ten months now, and it sucks.
A better wardrobe. I really suck at buying clothes. I tend to get stuck in a rut and continually buy the same three things I don't need: sweats, underwear, and shoes.
A camera that can take decent pictures at live concerts. I love the camera I have right now-- I bought it for myself for my birthday last year-- but last weekend I realized that it has never taken a good shot at a concert. Maybe it's my fault, but I don't think so.. My very first digital was a 3.1 mega pixel Sony brick, and it took AWESOME pics at concerts.
To not live in Utah. Yeah, not my favorite place.
A best friend who works in the Airline industry. So I can have hookups on plane fare. I could do so many more fun things if I didn't have to worry about paying for airfare.

0 thoughts:

 
design by suckmylolly.com